SCHA-MI Student COVID-19 Vaccination Communications Toolkit
This communications toolkit offers various printable and digital resources for child and adolescent health center (CAHC) staff in Michigan to promote COVID-19 vaccination among their student patients and local communities.
Now that the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has approved everyone ages 12 and older to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, it is important to help educate and build confidence in COVID-19 vaccination, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns.
Building confidence in the COVID-19 vaccines among health center staff and patients takes many different forms of communication and outreach. It’s important to be transparent about the vaccine — its safety, development, efficacy, and symptoms.
SCHA-MI has developed the resources below to provide health center staff with tools for explaining the COVID-19 vaccines and promoting vaccination among staff, patients, and the community.
SCHA-MI will also be sending all school-based and school-linked health centers and E3 sites across Michigan a mailer with a variety of printed content pieces and swag materials to help get you started!
- The resources in this toolkit were prepared in coordination with the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services, Child and Adolescent Health Services Unit.
- Information in these documents were sourced from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website, CDC.gov.
- As new information relayed to the public by the CDC, the information in these resources will be updated accordingly. Updated documents will be noted as such by their file titles and date listings within the resource.
- Posters – No Print Marks
- Posters – Print Marks
- “Print marks” are lines printed in the corners of the poster to show a professional printer where to trim the paper where an image or color on the page needs to extend all the way to the edge of the paper.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ Flyer
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 FAQ Flyer
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
Watch below for our new video as we speak with students, parents to learn about their decision to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Video was created in partnership with Honor Community Health!
If you would like to be sent a file copy of the video to use for your own social media purposes, please email Alex Frankfort at firstname.lastname@example.org.