SBHCs Respond to COVID-19
To stay informed about COVID-19. The following websites have frequent updates related to the virus and to Michigan schools.
CDC Resources (Updated 3/19/21)
- Communication toolkit with posters, fact sheets, newsletter articles, social media graphics, and “I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine” stickers
- Web page with the latest information for teachers, school staff, and childcare providers on how to get vaccinated
- Additional materials in multiple languages:
Kids and Vaccines
Dr. Lee Savio Beers, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccine for kids in a conversation with a few of America’s youngest eligible vaccine recipients.
- Overview of COVID-19 Isolation for K-12 Schools
- Overview of COVID-19 Quarantine for K-12 Schools
- What you should know about COVID-19 Testing in Schools
- MDHHS Face Mask Advisory Press Release 11-19-21
- MDHHS: COVID-19 Information for Providers
- Michigan COVID-19 Immunization Plan
- CDC COVID-19 Immunization Information
- CDC COVID-19 Fact Sheets for Patients
- CDC Situation Updates
- Michigan Updates
- Map of Country-Specific Travel Health Information
- About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-535-6136
There are also a number of important links that can be found under the COVID-19 menu tab that contain much more information.