Please join the University of Michigan Health System’s Adolescent Health Initiative for the second annual Conference on Adolescent Health! This conference is directed to Physicians, Nurses, Social Workers, Registered Dietitians, Health Educators, Public Health Professionals, and all others who work with adolescents in a health care capacity.
We hope that you can participate both days as we transform the landscape of adolescent health in Michigan and across the country.
- The afternoon of Thursday, April 23, we will host skills-building workshop sessions which aim to improve clinical practices in areas that can substantially impact adolescent care. That evening we will enjoy a networking reception as well as a poster-viewing session.
- Friday, April 24, will be an all-day conference filled with exceptional speakers discussing the most cutting-edge topics in adolescent health.
2015 Conference Objectives
- Identify and implement evidence-based adolescent healthcare practices in the arenas of mental health, physical health, and sexual health.
- Understand and utilize the latest advancements in technology and communication with and among adolescents.
- Develop evidence-based communication skills for working with adolescents specific to morbidities prevalent in adolescents (Thursday).
- For information regarding pricing, please see the ‘Fees’ page. Be sure to register by March 20, 2015, to receive the early-bird discount!
- For information regarding hotel accommodations, please see the ‘Location’ page.
This conference is made possible through the generous support of the University of Michigan Health System and the Michigan Department of Community Health.