Youth Engagement Institute
310 East Washington Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Invest in your youth by spending two days learning how to support their voice.
Join us on July 8-9, 2015 for two full days of strategies, practice and ideas for how to start and support an effective Teen Advisory in your program or school. Teen Advisory Councils are an effective and meaningful way for teens to provide youth the opportunity and structure to be a part of the decision-making and governance of their own projects and initiatives in after-school programs and school settings. As a result of this 2-day training participants will:
- Identify meaningful roles youth can play in programs.\
- Learn the components and stages of Neutral Zone’s Teen Advisory Council.
- Understand Youth Adult Partnerships and how to support them.
- Practice strategies that effectively support youth-driven initiatives.
- Participants will also receive a free copy of the Teen Advisory Council guidebook, a practical guide for starting and supporting a Teen Advisory.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact John Weiss at email@example.com.
Thank you for your commitment to youth empowerment! We look forward to meeting you at our Youth Engagement Institute.
The Neutral Zone Teen Center