November 1st to January 31st is the official open enrollment for the 2016 marketplace. Here are some helpful resources for your to consider as you provide services at your school-based health centers:
Enroll Michigan has completely revamped their website with new tools and resources. Here are a few helpful links:
- Find Local Help – See where nagivators are located in your zip code
- Event Calendar – A list of events with health care education and assistance
Finding Local Help – A Quick Guide
- Edit and manage your listing on the healthcare.gov website through this helpful guide.
SCHA-MI has two Marketplace Navigators on staff to answer questions about enrollment.
- Contact Kevin Lignell with your questions at 517-908-0847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MI Bridges – Apply for Medicaid, Healthy Michigan plan, and other forms of Assistance.
Assister Dedicated Call Center Line
- Similar to the previous open enrollments, there will once again be a designated call center line for Assisters. This line will allow Assisters to bypass the regular call center line and avoid waiting in the queue.The special assister line phone number is: 855-868-4678. The call center team is still working to program in everyone’s unique codes, but by the end of next week (November 6th) your Navigators will be able to begin using this number. Your project officer will let you know when this line is fully operational.In preparation for the line to go live, I’ve attached the organizational code assignments. For those of you who were with us last year, you code is the same and for all grantees, we used one of the primary numbers associated with your organization to create the 10-digit code. If you need a refresher on what your code is, or if you’re a new grantee and never received a code, you can find it by organization name on the attached.
CMS Releases Assister’s Roadmap to Resources
- This tool introduces and provides an overview of important Marketplace and other health coverage topics, provides links to helpful resources on those topics, and contains information that assisters “Need to Know” when helping consumers apply for and enroll in Marketplace and other health coverage.
CMS Marketing Materials
- Browse and order materials from the CMS website on Marketplace and Medicaid Enrollment